Established in 1965 by the late Peter Cohen, Triad is a family-run, full-service Commercial Real Estate Development company.
Now run by Ben Cohen with his sister Kathy the Company continues the Legacy of Innovation, Quality and commitment to Relationship based transactions.
Triad has established the benchmark for top-notch real estate projects, owning and managing millions of square feet of office and industrial space. For over six decades, they have been fortunate to earn the respect, trust and continued commitment from their partners, tenants, and financiers.
Since its founding, Triad has reshaped numerous facades of the Montreal area. Amongst its more recognized projects, they are proud of:
- Converting an industrial building into a school on Fullum Street in the Mile End district.
- Developed Place Brossard shopping center in Brossard.
- Development of Le Barat, a condominium building at the intersection of Sherbrooke and Atwater.
- The conversion of an old textile building in Mont-Royal into a World Class Research Center on Decarie Blvd.
- The conversion of a defunct cigarette factory into a state-of-the-art video duplication facility.
- Decontaminating of the old Montreal Locomotive Works properties on Dickson Street and redeveloping it into a modern industrial park.
- Development of vacant retail building into a warehouse and printing plant in city of Lasalle.
- Redevelopment of vacated Canada Post building in Lasalle into multi-tenant Industrial Building.
- Conversion of vacated rail yard into modern industrial park in Lachine.
- Conversion of defunct Mattress factory into artist lofts in Saint-Henri.
Triad is committed to conducting business in an ethical manner, while continuing to generate a positive return on investment for their clients. They are proud to pair the ‘Triad’ name with honesty and reliability.
It is their firm belief that reusing and repurposing older industrial properties is the ultimate form of recycling, As well as maintaining and preserving the building’s Montreal heritage.
Triad is a recognized name in Montreal real estate development and management for over 50 years. This recognition stems from delivering quality turnkey real estate developments, managing property redevelopments, and full-service building management.
Triad is proud to be recognized for their integrity, dedication and industry expertise with the objective of delivering outstanding tenant satisfaction through educated choices that contribute to social, environmental and economic legacies.
Their portfolio is comprised of vacant land, office space, corporate head offices and industrial facilities throughout the entire Island of Montreal.